Friday, February 03, 2006

BIG CEDAR--PERSEVERANCE LAKE!

This is one of my favorite pictures of life here in Ketchikan. I had it on the desktop for some time, but as of late, Jack has had this habit of changing the pic on the desktop on a twice-daily basis. Anywho, This picture is of Perserverance Lake. Jack runs this trail about twice-daily also. And no, this picture was not taken just yesterday--in fact it was taken a couple years ago (in summer.) I'll have Jack take a pic of it--from this same spot the next time she's up there (much sooner than I'll get there, ha ha.) Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gus & Carmen!

I'm taking a break from my Greek and was getting a little "family sick" so I thought I'd check this...You've been busy updating! :) Yay!

Well, have to go read Folcault for Contemporary Critical Theory (sounds facinating I'm sure...What's scary is I think it is...)

Anyway, praying for you and the little bundle!

Love and miss ya!
Jess

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home