First Four Weeks!
We decided a fun thing to do (I think I heard of someone else doing this but don't remember who) would be to take regular pictures of Caleb Malachi in the same chair. I picked our big computer chair to give him lots of room to grow. Don't ask why I didn't wait until he was a full week old to start--I guess I was too excited. Anyway, he has really grown. The second to third weeks are the most amazing I think. Since we hit the big 4 this week I thought I'd put them up for all to c! We'll go to two week intervals for a while now and then to once a month. Who know's how consistent we can be--but I'd like to think we could keep it up for a few years at least! Enjoy!!!


1 Comments:
Caleb is growing so fast.
I'm enjoying the pictures.
Post a Comment
<< Home