Thursday, April 20, 2006

Bassinet


A teacher at the highschool (whose son I teach) had this bassinet made when her youngest was born. Since then it has made the rounds to teachers throughout the district. The video isn't the best--it's beautiful cherry wood. Anyway, I figured I ought to share this part before we put "something" inside it or else no one would notice how nice it is.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! What a nice thing for her to share this. I don't know if both these videos were suppose to stop just after they start though. On Carmen's tummy it stopped just after she said the baby's moving. On this one it stopped just as you were videoing your bed. Let me know.

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The bassinet is lovely and will serve you well I'm sure! :)

I didn't know you were a Dallas Cowboy fan...

HURRAH!!

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home