
We've gone hiking (not just walking) twice with Caleb now. The first time was when Grandma was still here to go with us. Caleb likes to ride facing forward so that he can look at trees.

I know he seems to just be sleeping in these pictures, but trust me, when he's awake on the hikes, he's looking straight up at all the trees. He's either preparing to be a Forest Service Ranger or sizing up some lumber before he gives Jimmy George a call.

This is at Connoll Lake and Caleb is as snug as a bug. He's wearing Nana's hat--eventhough it really doesn't fit yet. And that odd cape looking thing over my shoulder was a rain shield I covered him with during the rain storms. However, at night I do pull it out of the closet as part of my super hero costume--Shhhh, don't tell anyone you know a super hero!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home